The management of your rental property is not just about collecting rent - it's about asset management.
At Dowling Real Estate Cessnock our Property Manager and Property Officer are trained to:
- Ensure your investment property is maintained in the best condition to maximise it's investment return.
- Regularly inspect your property and report on it's internal and external condition.
- Report to you about anything that may contravene State or Federal legislation.
- Ensure that all monies are distributed to the appropriate places.
- Carry out your instructions in regards to the management of your investment property.
- Closely supervise tenants rental payments.
- Monitor the tenants treatment of your property during their tenancy.
- Provide constant attention to all maintenance issues.
Our Property Manager and Property Officer are also available to provide you with up-to-date advice on various issues regarding rent reviews and increases, taxation benefits, insurance and many other important aspects of your properties managed.
We are committed to providing you with a level of service beyond your expectations.
We achieve our service commitment through
- Acting in your best interests at all times
- Selecting the best possible tenants
- Maintaining quality tenant relationships
- Caring for the property
- Maximising your financial return
At Dowling Real Estate Cessnock we strive to manage your property as a high return investment so that it provides optimum income, minimal expense and maximum capital growth.